This is last minute gift that i finished within two days...
material : Double Knitting/Worsted weight knitting yarn (at this project i use Sweet Cotton from Poyeng color black and grey)
needle : 4mm SPN
additional : tapestry needle
gauge : 20 sts = 4 inches
finished size : fit for 10 inch notebook.
abreviations : sts = stitch; CO = cast on; K = knit; P = purl; 3/3 LC = 6 sts left cable = yarn backward, slip 3 sts to cable needle and put in front of knitting, knit 3 sts normally, then knit 3 sts from cable needle.; BO = bind off; rib = ribbing
patterns in use =
patt 1 (RS) = K6,P2,K6,P2,K8,P2,K6,P2,K6
patt 2 (WS) = P6,K2,P6,K2,P8,K2,P6,K2,P6
patt 3 (RS) = K6,P2,3/3 LC,P2,K8,P2,3/3 LC,P2,K6
- CO = 40 sts with main color (i use grey)
- do Rib K1,P1 for 6 rows.
- Row 1, 3 = patt 1
- Row 2, 4 = patt 2
- Row 5 = patt 3
- Row 1, 3, 5, 7 = patt 2
- Row 2, 4, 6 = patt 1
- Row 8 = patt 3
- replay row 1-8 above for 8 times
- Row 1, 3 = patt 2
- Row 2 = patt 1
- Row 1 (RS) = K to end
- Row 2 (WS) = P3, [K1,P2] replay until last 4 sts, K1, P3
- replay pattern above for 36 times.
- do Rib K1,P1 for 6 rows
for finishing, fold the knitting and seam both side.
additional = you can add name or initials with duplicate stitch.
* feel free to comment, you may use this pattern for free, but please read the intellectual property at this blog. thank you :)