I'am not really confident with this pattern, since I write it a some time ago and only try the pattern once... Feel free to comment or email me if you find any errata for this pattern. :)
Yarn : DK size yarn - I use indonesian local cotton yarns, but you can use any kind of yarns you like. Feel Free! :)
Needle use : 3.5mm DPN set of 4 knitting needle
Gauge: 22 sts = 4 inch
Abreviation : CO = cast on; K = knit; P = purl; YO = yarn over; K2Tog = knit 2 stitch together; P2Tog = purl 2 stitch together; M1 = make one = add 1 stitch extra; 3 needle bind off = bind off with 3 needle. (browse at google or youtube to know more)
CO : 33 sts
- Row 1 : [K3, P2] rep, K3
- Row 2 : [P, P2Tog, K2] rep, P, P2Tog - 26 sts
- Row 3 - Row 8 : [K2 P2] rep
- Row 9 : K1, [YO, K2Tog] rep, K1 (to make eyelet)
- Row 10 - Row 16 : stockinette
- Row 17 : [K3, [M1, K1]2x, K3 [M1, K1]2x, K3]2x - 34 sts
- Row 18 - Row 27 : stockinette
- Row 28 : [P3, [P2Tog]2x, P3, [P2Tog]2x, P3]2x - 26 sts
- Row 29, 31, 33 : K
- Row 30 : P3, P2Tog, [P4, P2Tog]3x, P3 - 22 sts
- Row 32 : P5, P2Tog, [P3, P2Tog]2x, P5 - 19 sts
- Row 34 : P2, P2Tog, [P1,P2Tog]3x, P2, P2Tog, P2 - 14 sts
Sew side with the left over yarn.
make String :
- Make chain with crochet hook until you reached the length you want. (not to long)
- take that string to eyelet.
- Make pom-pom in both corner of string.
* feel free to comment, you may use this pattern for free, but please read the intellectual property at this blog. thank you :)