It was been a while since i knit a baby booties from new free pattern.
With a little browse at (as usual) ravelry, i decided to try this pattern, because i like the result.
free knitting pattern = Simple Baby Booties by Hilde V
material = SP Poyeng by poyenghobby.com (SP 05 and SP 21)
needle = 3.5 mm SPN
In the end, i resized the pattern because i found the result was too big for the size i want.
Change i made from the pattern =
- CO = 30 sts (reduce 10 sts)
- start the front part after 11 garter ridges
- 8 sts on front part (reduce 2 sts)
- end the front part after 8 garter ridges
- end the alternate color after 7 garter ridges
- delete the eyelet hole part